We are very excited that you will soon be joining us at Los Arboles. Whether you are coming for a special event or just to get away we hope you find all you need with us.
The new normal has arrived and below is your guide on how to socially distance while visiting Palm Springs and staying with us at Los Arboles Hotel. The health and safety of all are top of our minds and we are taking matters seriously.
At Los Arboles we are known for our relaxing garden and outside pool in open air spaces without interior corridors or elevators. Socially distancing is easy with access to fresh air and your own private door.
We are taking extra measures to make it easier to socially distance.
What we are doing:
- Routine sanitation of high touch points
- Spaced out tables, chairs, and loungers
- Limiting hotel to registered hotel guests only
- Daily Staff Symptom Check, mask wearing, and gloves when necessary
- Rooms are meticulously sanitized between guests
- Using EPA approved cleaning products
- No room refreshes during entirety of guest stay
What we need you to do:
- We ask that you please stay home if you have come into contact with someone diagnosed with cover-19, are currently feeling ill or running a fever, or have not been maintaining social distancing or mask guidelines.
- Per the State of California and city of Palm Springs, masks are required in all public spaces.
- Mind your distance between yourself and others outside your party
When you arrive, please call us at 760-459-3605 to check-in.
These notes are a sampling of what we are practicing. Should you have any question please do not hesitate to call or email us. Your thoughts and concerns are important to us as we navigate this together.